Finally, a beautifully crafted cutting/serving board that's just as much about the look as it is the function! This cutting/serving board is handmade from start to finish. It features 4 species of wood; black walnut, bois d' arc, cedar elm, and ash Whether you need a splurge-worthy gift for someone's upcoming wedding/birthday, or you're simply looking for a great present to treat yourself, this is the board for you!
*The colors present are natural to the wood species. No wood stains are ever used. Finished with food-grade mineral oil.
- Smooth, chamfered edges for comfortable handling.
- Non-slip rubber feet on bottom.
- Turquoise colored epoxy for color contrast.
- Heirloom quality craftsmanship to ensure longevity.
Size: 15 13/16" L x 12 7/16" W x 5/8" Thick
Ash - Custom serving / cutting board
- Hand wash with soap and water after each use.
- Never submerge the board under water.
- Never put in a dishwasher.
- Dry immediately with a towel after hand washing.
- Apply food-grade mineral oil at least once a month.
- Store the board on its feet or vertical in cool, dry place.
- Keep away from sunlight.
Stafford Woodworks gladly accepts returns and cancellations under the below conditions:
- Request a cancellation within 2 hours of purchase
Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive heavily damaged, I cannot accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for any and all return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please feel free to contact Stafford Woodworks!