What does a cutting board need to be great? It needs to be sturdy, heavy, and it should last for many years. This handcrafted beauty by Stafford Woodworks is just that. Made from high-quality, hand-selected hardwoods chosen for their stability and durability, the Bois d'arc Cutting Board is just what you need in your kitchen. The durable butcher block end-grain construction will ensure that this board lasts for many years to come!
*The colors present are natural to the wood species. No wood stains are ever used. The board is finished with food-grade mineral oil. This is a made-to-order board. The patterns within the wood will not be the exact same.
- Smooth, chamfered edges for comfortable handling.
- Non-slip rubber feet on bottom.
- Heirloom quality craftsmanship to ensure longevity.
Size: 18 13/16" L x 12.5" W x 1 3/16" Thick
Bois d' arc Madness - Custom end grain cutting board
- Hand wash with soap and water after each use.
- Never submerge the board under water.
- Never put in a dishwasher.
- Dry immediately with a towel after hand washing.
- Apply food-grade mineral oil at least once a month.
- Store the board on its feet or vertical in cool, dry place.
- Keep away from sunlight.
Stafford Woodworks gladly accepts returns and cancellations under the below conditions:
- Request a cancellation within 2 hours of purchase
Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive heavily damaged, I cannot accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for any and all return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please feel free to contact Stafford Woodworks!