It probably would not be a good idea to take a chef's knife to an actual brick wall, however it would be an excellent idea to slice up a juicy brisket on this beautiful brick wall influenced, end-grain cutting board!
*The colors present are natural to the wood species. No wood stains are ever used. Finished with food-grade mineral oil.
**This is a build-to-order board. The colors and grain orientartion will not be the exact same as the photo listed. Black Walnut and Red oak will still be used. If you would like to make the board bigger or smaller, please let me know!
Measurements: 12" L x 12" W x 3/4" thick
Stafford Woodworks gladly accepts returns and cancellations under the below conditions:
- Request a cancellation within 2 hours of purchase
Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive heavily damaged, I cannot accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for any and all return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please feel free to contact Stafford Woodworks!
- Hand wash with soap and water after each use.
- Never submerge the board under water.
- Never put in a dishwasher.
- Dry immediately with a towel after hand washing.
- Apply food-grade mineral oil at least once a month.
- Store the board on its feet or vertical in cool, dry place.
- Keep away from sunlight.