The distinctive Burberry brand was established in 1856. Its classic design is easily recognizable worldwide. This Burberry Inspired board is made from black walnut, oak, maple, and mahogany. No wood stains are ever used. The color you see is 100% natural to the species of wood.
This cutting or serving board is made to last a lifetime and can be used as a gift or keepsake.
- (4) different species of hardwood
- Durable and easy to clean.
- Heirloom quality
Size: 15.25” L x 11.3125” W x 11/16” thick
-Hand wash with soap and water after each use.
- Never submerge the board under water.
- Never put in a dishwasher.
- Dry immediately with a towel after hand washing.
- Apply food-grade mineral oil at least once a month.
- Store the board on its feet or vertical in cool, dry place.
- Keep away from sunlight.
Stafford Woodworks gladly accepts returns and cancellations under the below conditions:
- Request a cancellation within 2 hours of purchase
Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive heavily damaged, I cannot accept returns for: