This smaller Cedar charcuterie board is the perfect addition to any kitchen with its seamless, natural beauty. It features both heartwood (rich, deep orange/brown color) and sapwood (light coloration) to produce elegant warm tones. It is complimented with turquoise-colored epoxy. Whether you're serving cheese, fruit, nuts, or even sandwiches, your cedar charcuterie board will be both great looking and the centerpiece of your meal!
*The colors present are natural to the wood species. No wood stains are ever used. Finished with food-grade mineral oil.
**Cedar is considered a soft wood. It is not recommended to use as a cutting board.
- Smooth, round-over edges for comfortable handling.
- Non-slip rubber feet on bottom.
- Turquoise colored epoxy added to voids for contrast
- Heirloom quality craftsmanship to ensure longevity.
Size: 14 7/8" L x 6 1/2" W x 3/4" Thick
Cedar charcuterie / serving board
- Hand wash with soap and water after each use.
- Never submerge the board under water.
- Never put in a dishwasher.
- Dry immediately with a towel after hand washing.
- Apply food-grade mineral oil at least once a month.
- Store the board on its feet or vertical in cool, dry place.
- Keep away from sunlight.
Stafford Woodworks gladly accepts returns and cancellations under the below conditions:
- Request a cancellation within 2 hours of purchase
Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive heavily damaged, I cannot accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for any and all return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please feel free to contact Stafford Woodworks!